Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date,
- When you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, the goods have taken possession of or has, if you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these will be delivered uniformly or be;
- To buy, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, the last goods have taken possession of or has, if you have ordered several products under a single ordering and these are supplied separately;
- To buy, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, the last installment or the last piece have taken possession of or has, if you have ordered a product which is delivered in multiple lots or pieces;
To exercise your right, you have to (armardi GmbH & Co. KG, Storchengasse 6-8, 55278 Undenheim, Germany, Phone: 06737 to 7152792, fax number: 06737-7152794, E-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a unequivocal statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email), inform them of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not compulsory.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion and delete reasons
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract that can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- If their seal was removed after delivery for supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- The supply of goods if they were mixed after delivery because of its nature inseparably with other goods;
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- At armardi GmbH & Co. KG, Storchengasse 6-8, 55278 Undenheim, fax number: 06737-7152794, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Hereby revoke (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
- The provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.